Maximum training hourly wage allowed is $35.00/hour if training is provided by internal employee and $200/hour if training is provided by non direct employee.
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
To the extent feasible and permissible by law, CareerSource Tampa Bay (CSTB) will honor an applicant’s request that confidential information submitted to CSTB will remain confidential. CSTB will treat the information confidential only if: (i) the information is in fact protected confidential information such as trade secrets or privileged or confidential commercial or financial information, (ii) the information is specifically marked and identified as confidential by the applicant, (iii) the information is segregated and placed in a separate appendix to the application, and to the application, and (iv) no disclosure of the information is required by law or judicial order. If the application results in a grant, the honoring of the confidentiality of the identified data shall not limit CSTB’s right to disclose the details and results of this award to the public.
I hereby certify that I have read the foregoing application and that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief. Furthermore, to the best of my knowledge and belief, our company and/or organization does not have any outstanding liabilities to the State of Florida. I am aware that any false information or intended omissions may subject me to civil or criminal penalties for filing of false public records and/or forfeiture of any training award approved through this program.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & ASSURANCES CERTIFICATION
I hereby certify that I have read the terms, conditions and assurance posted on the CareerSource Tampa Bay website, and if awarded an Incumbent Worker Training Grant, I certify and hereby agree that our company and or/organization will abide by them for the term of the grant period.
Typing in your name serves as your electronic signature.
As a condition of the proposal for this grant, the Applicant assures that it will comply fully with the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of the following laws:
1. Section 188 of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (WIA) which prohibits discrimination against all individuals in the United States on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, or belief, and against beneficiaries on the basis of either citizenship/status as a lawfully admitted immigrant authorized to work in the United States or participation in any WIA Title I B financially assisted program or activity;
2. Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities;
3. Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended , which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities;
4. The Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of age; and
5. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, as amended, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs.
The Applicant also assures that it will comply with 29 C.F.R. Part 37 and all other regulations implementing the laws listed above. This assurance applies to the grant applicant's operation of the WIA Title I — financially assisted program or activity. The Contractor understands that CSTB and the United States has the right to seek judicial enforcement of the assurance.
By signing above, the Applicant certifies and assures that it will fully comply with the applicable assurances outlined above.
(Previewing the document does NOT submit the application, rather allows you to review the
application and print before submission.)